Navigation Bar

13 February 2016

Featuring Artists Reflecting on Intuition and Intuitive Art

Dear Fellow Artists and Art Lovers,

For a few years now my passion for sharing my intuitive art and connecting with other artists has been pushing me on an amazing adventure in order to get out there and show my artwork. The road has been challenging but I have gathered many enriching experiences along the way. I have researched, studied and read about online presence like websites, blogs and guest posts. When I first started out I never imagined I would get this far. Now I realize that developing my skills to present my artwork is an ongoing learning curve with determination as the main ingredient to keep me on track.


When I discovered Jennibellie I was in total admiration for her work as an artist and blogger. I was really excited when I noticed that she offered artists a feature on her blog in the form of an interview. I applied and was featured on Jennibellie Studio in Tell All Tuesday (TAT) on the 29th of October 2013. You can check it out by clicking TAT - Featured Artist: Rika Dehombreux. This meant the world to me. It made me feel accepted and this boosted my confidence to keep going. I am so grateful to her for this wonderful opportunity. Today it inspired me to offer guest posts on my own blog. I would like to focus on intuitive art and the importance of intuition in art. If interested you can find out more about it by clicking on Getting Featured. The series will be called Chatting about Intuitive Art with ...

The date of my TAT interview provides a point of reference in time showing me how much progress I made. Since then I chose to profile myself as an intuive artist. Other than that my ideas basically stayed the same but I have grown stronger, even more passionate and more confident about my mission to spread love, peace, hope and compassion through my artwork.

Please contact me to share your work and examine the meaning that intuitive art has for you. Or let's  just meet, I would love to hear from you! You can find the stories of Glowing Roots' guests by clicking on the topic Featured Artists.

On sharing and connecting!

Click on Glowing Roots Newsletter to subscribe to my newsletter and get blog updates, artsy news, freebees and special offers delivered directly in your inbox.

Love,

Rika

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rika. Congratulations on coming this far. I'm also fairly new to being an artist, 3 years now, so I can relate to lots of what you say here. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy,
      Nice to meet you! Thank you for your kind words.
      Best wishes,
      Rika

      Delete

Thank you for all your supportive and encouraging comments! I really appreciate them 💚 On topic questions are always welcome as well. I typically respond within 48 hours. Make sure to check the box ‘notify me’ before publishing if you want to get notified of my response. Best wishes, Rika 🌸