Navigation Bar

04 May 2016

Chatting Intuitive Painting with Rika Dehombreux, Artist

Dear Readers,

You probably have heard about my project to connect with fellow artists and share views about intuition in art. If you are interested you can find out more about it by clicking the page Getting Featured. Fellow artist Jacqueline Wild was the first to introduce herself and tell us about intuition in art. You can check it out at Chatting about Intuitive Art with Jacqueline Wild, Artist

She responded by interviewing me about my intuitive painting on her blog. I really enjoyed answering her questions which inspired me to dive deeper into what I am all about. I invite you to read Interview with Rika Dehombreux. Thank you so much Jacqueline!

"The Fairy and the Little Dragon", Watercolors on Paper, Intuitive Painting

The first image she chose to go with the text, the intuitive painting The Fairy and the Little Dragon, talks about trust, friendship and the future. This piece perfectly illustrates my project of sharing and connecting and all the potential this beholds. 

So, if you too are making uplifting art and you want to share your thoughts about intuition in art, then don't hesitate to contact me for a feature on my blog. I would love to meet you! You can find the stories of Glowing Roots' guests by clicking on the topic Featured Artists.

Click on Glowing Roots Newsletter to subscribe to my newsletter and get blog updates, artsy news, freebees and special offers delivered directly in in your inbox.

Love,

Rika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your supportive and encouraging comments! I really appreciate them 💚 On topic questions are always welcome as well. I typically respond within 48 hours. Make sure to check the box ‘notify me’ before publishing if you want to get notified of my response. Best wishes, Rika 🌸