Hi everybody,
Today, I would like to tell you something more about my intuitive painting called Witnessing the Phoenix Rising created in 2014. It is done with watercolors on paper and measures 40 cm x 30 cm.
![]() |
| Witnessing the Phoenix Rising, Intuitive Painting, Watercolors on Paper, 40x30cm |
It is one of those intuitive paintings that came easy. I started with dropping watercolors on wet watercolor paper and let them blend together. After they dried, the outlines of the lady were visible. The rest of the image followed quite naturally.
The painting is filled with symbols and storytelling. I am positive that this work was divinely guided and contains a message for the viewer to enjoy.
![]() |
| Ashes of the Phoenix, Intuitive Painting, Watercolors on Paper, 40x30cm |
I would like to share with you the story that I personally see, recognize and feel. At first glance on the completed work I spontaneously recognize Ancient Egypt, Atlantis and the myth of the Phoenix. I see a pyramid made of a polished green-purple mineral reminding me of an Orgone Generator, a river reminding me of the Nile, purple amethyst rocks, a Phoenix rising from his ashes and a high priestess with her cat. To me the image feels very mystical and spiritual, coming from a lost world with its wisdom kept in the Akashic Records.
The story that comes to me is one of a high priestess performing a ritual with her magical cat assistant. The cat and the priestess are staring in each others eyes to see the past, the present and the future. This allows them to connect with the soul of the Phoenix. The three of them together generate the power of love, understanding and forgiveness. They form a triangle in harmony with the Universe. That is all what comes to me for the moment.
![]() |
| Phoenix, Priestess and Cat, Intuitive Painting, Watercolors on Paper, 40x30cm |
Next I will share my understanding of the words I wrote in Bold:
Atlantis: One of the mythical lost worlds. The inhabitants of Atlantis were divine beings, beautiful, cultivated, talented. Unfortunately vanity and greed managed to get a grip on them and the Divine sunk their world.
Orgone Generator: A tool to cleanse the aura and transform negative energy into positive energy. It can take on all shapes but I believe the most popular is the pyramid. The main ingredients are minerals, crystals, metals and positive energy. These are often contained into a shape of resin, like a pyramid for example.
![]() |
| Orgone, Intuitive Painting, Watercolors on Paper, 40x30cm |
Amethyst: A purple quartz crystal. It harmonizes, cleanses, protects and facilitates spirituality. It aligns with the seventh chakra or the crown chakra. It is reloaded in moonlight.
The Phoenix: A mythological creature, a beautiful bird, originating in ancient Egypt where he was tied in with the veneration of the sun (fire). Every 500 years (or more), when he dies he burns up and a few days later he resurrects from his own ashes. So he becomes the symbol of resurrection and immortality and appears in many cultures through times and from all over the world. He also appears in Ancient Greece, China, Persia, Christianity, Alchemy, ...
Akashic Records: An inventory of all the thoughts, concepts and ideas in the Universe including the past, the present and the future.
The Universe: the Divine, Spirit, all what is and isn't.
Well, I hope you enjoyed!
Don't hesitate to ask questions and share your thoughts.
Much love,
Rika 💗🙏💗 😊




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for all your supportive and encouraging comments! I really appreciate them 💚 On topic questions are always welcome as well. I typically respond within 48 hours. Make sure to check the box ‘notify me’ before publishing if you want to get notified of my response. Best wishes, Rika 🌸