Hi everybody,
Welcome to episode 15 of the series Intuitive Art Diaries. Today, I would like to tell you something more about my intuitive painting called Warm Light created in 2021. It is done with watercolors and pens on paper and measures 30,5 cm x 22 cm.
This painting came easy and natural. With its reds, oranges and golds, the piece radiates love and light. Red and orange are the colors of the lower chakras that connect us to the earth. Gold is the purest spiritual color. The painting 'Warm light' invites to feel grounded, loved, warm and cozy.
I was rather surprised when the triangles in the upper left corner and the half circles in the lower right corner appeared. It is only after the work was finished that I realized that these are manifestations of light. The little dots must be appearances of stars and other celestial bodies. Perhaps the whole atmosphere is happening in another dimension.
Considering the circumstances I think that the flowers can be called cosmic. Most things seem to be happening in numbers of three (triangles, half circles, flowers, double twigs, butterflies). Three is a sacred number symbolizing harmony, wisdom and understanding. The butterflies have four wings each and the flowers have four petals and four leaves. Four stands for stability, wholeness and universality.
The butterflies represent transformation of course, but also rebirth, hope and life. I feel they are also reminders of the beauty of the soul and happiness.
Well, I hope you enjoyed the story behind this painting.
Please ask your questions and share your thoughts in the comments below.
Much love,
Rika ๐งก๐๐งก
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for all your supportive and encouraging comments! I really appreciate them ๐ On topic questions are always welcome as well. I typically respond within 48 hours. Make sure to check the box ‘notify me’ before publishing if you want to get notified of my response. Best wishes, Rika ๐ธ