If you would like to get to know me a little better, I warmly invite you to watch this interview with my artist friend Jules Ostara from Thrive True.
We talk about art, creativity, intuition, inspiration, and the ideas that have guided my creative journey over the years. Although the interview was recorded a few years ago, it still reflects the heart of my work and the joy I find in exploring creativity with curiosity and wonder.
My artwork includes paintings, drawings, sculptures, mixed-media art, creative journals, and grimoires, alongside many other creative explorations inspired by nature, folklore, mythology, symbolism, and the magic of everyday life.
🎥 Watch the interview on YouTube:
Inner View with Rika Dehombreux about Art & Intuition : Thrive True with Jules Ostara
Thank you for visiting Glowing Roots. I hope you enjoy the conversation, and perhaps it will encourage you to follow your own creative path with curiosity, joy, and a sense of wonder.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for all your supportive and encouraging comments! I really appreciate them 💚 On topic questions are always welcome as well. I typically respond within 48 hours. Make sure to check the box ‘notify me’ before publishing if you want to get notified of my response. Best wishes, Rika 🌸