With this I am concluding the intuitive painting series Healing Watercolors. In previous blog posts I have discussed the making and interpretation of the first piece Positive Change and Indigo Child and the next four paintings in Healing Watercolors I.
![]() |
| "Rose Nature and Fairy Prince", Watercolors on Paper, Intuitive Painting |
Rose Nature and Fairy Prince
At this point I didn't know what to ask for and I felt confused. So I meditated on the concept of harmony. I started by putting some random colors on a few sheets. Promptly a face appeared, followed by a rose. I feel that this light-being belongs to the fair folk. I suspect the rose represents love and gentleness but also strength and perseverance. The lower area reminds me of the surface of our planet earth.
![]() |
| "Spirit of Regeneration", Watercolors on Paper, Intuitive Painting |
Spirit of Regeneration
On another of those sheets came forth a big orange ball. The painting spontaneously evolved from there. I believe the figure could refer to a spirit of spring. She looks like she is growing shoots, flowers and branches generated by this big orange seed or energy ball.
![]() |
| "Blue Phoenix", Watercolors on Paper, Intuitive Painting |
Blue Phoenix
From here I went back to asking for specific questions concerning healing, in this case courage. The blue feathered lady who came to me reminds me of the myth of the phoenix resurrected from its own ashes. I associate the bird and the orange circle with ancient Egyptian mythology. Here Horus, represented by a hawk or falcon, was a deity of protection and Ra, represented by a solar disc, was the god of the sun. All three are tied in with the veneration of the sun and the belief in resurrection.
![]() |
| "Fairy of the Golden Happiness", Watercolors on Paper, Intuitive Painting |
Fairy of the Golden Happiness
Finally, I asked for abundance. A fairy came forth. She is growing golden roses and is adorned with golden hearts. I believe that she is reminding us that true abundance lies in the heart. I felt that this piece ended the series.
If you have similar experiences in your intuitive art or you do appreciate this kind of work, then please share your questions, views or additional information in the comments below or contact me. I would love to hear from you. Thank you!
Click on Glowing Roots Newsletter to subscribe to my newsletter and get blog updates, artsy news, freebees and special offers delivered directly in your inbox.
Click on Glowing Roots Newsletter to subscribe to my newsletter and get blog updates, artsy news, freebees and special offers delivered directly in your inbox.
Love,
Rika




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for all your supportive and encouraging comments! I really appreciate them 💚 On topic questions are always welcome as well. I typically respond within 48 hours. Make sure to check the box ‘notify me’ before publishing if you want to get notified of my response. Best wishes, Rika 🌸